Golden Visa For Resident Doctors
The UAE has permitted all the resident doctors to apply for ‘Golden Visas’ for ten years. Doctors licensed by the Gulf country’s healthcare regulators are eligible for applying before September 2022. The long term visa allows foreigners to work, live and study without needing an Emirati sponsor. The services will help in granting the doctors and their families 10-year residency visas.
This offer is an expression of good citizenship and appreciation for the efforts of the ‘First line defence’, during this pandemic.
How to apply for a Golden Visa?
- Visit the @gdrfadubai website
Head to Residence -> Residency services -> Issue New Residency Permit Services.
- Click on, Request Residency (Golden Visa).
- Upload the required documents.
- The application has a fixed payment! You can apply for 5 or 10 years. The amount mentioned is exactly the expense for this process.
- You can always call Amer for any related queries.
The online world and its developments have made the processes of such importance, so convenient!
Golden Visa FAQs:
- Who all can apply for the Golden Visa?
The eligible categories include, among others, PhD holders, doctors, engineers in computer engineering, electronics, programming, electricity, and biotechnology, as well graduates from accredited universities in the UAE with a GPA of 3.8 or higher.
- What are the requirements to be eligible to apply for a Golden Visa?
Doctors and specialists must meet at least two of the following conditions:
- A Ph. D. degree from one of the top 500 universities in the world (refer to ICA for information)
- An award or certificates of appreciation in the field of the applicant’s work
- Contribution to a major scientific research in the respective field of work
- Published articles or scientific books in distinguished publications in the respective field of work
- Membership in an organisation related to the field
- A Ph. D. degree, in addition to 10-year professional experience in his field
- Specialisation in areas of priority to the UAE.
- What are the benefits of GV?
The new system enables foreigners to live, work and study in the UAE without the need of a national sponsor and with 100 per cent ownership of their business on the UAE’s mainland. These visas will be issued for 5 or 10 years and will be renewed automatically.
- Who cannot apply for GV?
- What happens after 10 years?